Most of the time you'd rather be reading. Your eyes glaze over as soon as you walk into a bookstore. Yep, no matter how modern or socially adept you may appear on the outside, you're pretty damn bookish.
- Flaking out of that party you were meant to go to because you’d rather be reading.
- Having your emotional highs and lows completed dictated by whatever you’re reading at that moment.
- Laughing till you cry while reading a funny scene in public.
- Getting excited about a rainy day because you can curl up with your cats, a cup of tea and your book.
- Choosing your friends based on the quality of their bookshelf.
- Not being able to catch your breath the whole day after your best author favourites your fangirl/boy tweet to them.
- Hanging out aimlessly for hours in bookstores, just soaking in the vibe.
- Including a list of small bookstores in your travel itinerary whenever you go overseas. You return home from travelling with overweight luggage because you bought all the books. When you finish a brilliant book, you’re filled with despair because you’re not sure you will ever read such a great book again.